2011年8月17日星期三

After reading Ben's blog


Have you read Ben’s blog ‘I can’t understand’ and its relative comments ?
I am not only a mother but also a teacher . My son is going to enter Grade 9 and in a year he will take the entrance examination for senior high school . I agree with Ben’s idea .It is really necessary for students to alternate work with relaxation. And I know why parents send their children to different kinds of extension classes – to gain advantage over others .Otherwise they may have to pay a large amount of money in order to help their children to be admitted by famous schools.
However, I am also one of such parents. I also asked my colleagues to assign my son more exercises, check them and find out what he is weak at . Why do I do this ? The reasons are as follows except the ones mentioned in the paragraph above.
First , it is easy for him to concentrate on study with others of the same age .  And the teachers can deal with the difficulty which they themselves couldn’t deal with. I find this way is more efficient . Usually, when he stays at home , he will spend a lot time doing only a little work . What’s worse, he doesn’t know if there is any mistake in his work. I am afraid it is hard to improve him.
Second, when he is free, he is never willing to walk downstairs to play with others or do any sport . He never thinks of reading any book unless he is forbidden to watch TV or surf the Internet. He will certainly spend all his free time playing computer games or watching cartoons without any stop. I think it is not wise enough for him to do so.
Maybe I should come up with some other good ideas to enrich his spare time. Sometimes I ask my son what he really wants to do and I hope he can make a plan for his own holiday . But I didn’t get any reasonable reply. Am I autocratic? It seems that my way isn’t good enough . Can you help me out of the trouble ?

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.


没有评论:

发表评论